CAREERS AT CLUTCH: DATA CENTER
Join the Clutch Team
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Solution Architect – Data Center
The Data Center Solution Architect role focuses on pre-sales solution design. This role is responsible for working with internal and external sales teams to plan and organize sales strategies. The incumbent analyzes the sales environment including customer expectations, competitive environment as well as the customer’s technical environment and define actions to be performed in the sales cycle timeframe.
The Data Center SA develops and maintains strategic relationships with Sales Management of the teams they support and seen as a trusted advisor to grow business.
The Data Center SA is expected to be subject matter expert in multiple families of solutions.
The incumbent in this role operates independently using standard approaches, existing tools, templates, and resources; shares knowledge and information that may benefit the team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Is a passionate learner who demonstrates continuous learning by proactively expanding technical depth in products, solutions, and services. If pertinent, achieves certifications in advanced technologies for Clutch’s Partner Certification Requirements.
· Operates with the perspective and insight that business needs, not just technology, establish the limits on what can be achieved.
· Designs technical solutions using standard approaches, considering the customer’s infrastructure limitations and opportunities; analyzes, interprets, and presents assessment results.
· Determines and defines services that complement and/or round out proposed hardware and software engagements, estimates required engineer effort.
· Uses team tools, templates, resources, and processes for maximum efficiency, productivity, consistency, and high-quality execution.
· Provides feedback to technology leaders where opportunities exist to improve offerings, design, and delivery execution.
· Conducts technology/solutions training for Clutch audiences (e.g., Sales, ISAs), using developed material.
· Contributes to the team’s knowledge base and readily shares knowledge with other FSAs, ISAs, and Sales.
· Assists new team members by answering questions and sharing expertise on the tools of the job.
· Assists new hires by answering questions and sharing information.
· Responds to questions about partner registrations, associated registration issues, and customer engagement history.
· Prioritizes time spent on opportunities based on potential return on investment.
· Produces Bills of Materials, including product maintenance; writes Statements of Work (including work estimates), RFPs, RFIs, and proposal content.
· Maintains pre-sales pipeline data, develops plans, and takes actions to move opportunities to closure.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Four-year minimum technical pre-sales or technical architecting experience
· Obtain and maintain relevant industry standard certifications.
START YOUR CAREER AT CLUTCH
Contact us or fill out the form mentioned here,
if you are interested in joining the Clutch team,
we will get back to you.
“Recognized Native Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).”
“Certified Supplier with the Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC)”