CAREERS AT CLUTCH
Join the Clutch Team
WHY JOIN CLUTCH?
With Clutch being a smaller shop, we don’t see all the overhead that huge corporations do. This means we can offer many benefits that other companies cannot including:
- We offer the 3K commission draw with 50% on the commissions.
- Top performers in the company do about 120K GP monthly and 800K Rev monthly. While our average reps do about 30K GP monthly and 200K Rev Monthly.
- Working remote with no middle management
- We cover 75% of health benefits
- Matching 401K
- Vast network of presales and post sales engineers to learn from
START YOUR CAREER AT CLUTCH
Contact us or fill out the form mentioned here,
if you are interested in joining the Clutch team,
we will get back to you.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS
The Field Account Executive is responsible for building relationships and selling professional services and technology solutions to customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Drive profitably and grow revenue for target accounts
- Provide in-depth customer technology roadmap and collaboratively work to uncover new sales opportunities
- Develop partnerships with Vendor Field Sales Representatives and optimize the joint selling opportunities within the territory
- Build market awareness of Clutch Solutions through participation in local/regional industry events, organizations, and affiliation
- Develop product knowledge and sales skills by participation in ongoing product and skill training opportunities provided by Clutch Solutions and outside sources.
Account Executives will be expected to perform the following:
- Build customer loyalty
- Category penetration
- Account contact development
- Total Solution selling
- Develop solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each account
- Understand each customer’s business model, map their organization and identify their unique technology needs
- Engage local vendor field representatives, collaborating on sales efforts and partnerships with accounts including uncovering new account opportunities
- Use quarterly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth
- Manage geographic territory using professional territory management skills
- Collaborate on sales strategies, discuss account trends, advise changes within accounts and coordinate quotes and sales opportunities
- 3 years’ experience in field customer facing sales.
- Cold calling experience in a sales “hunter” role
- Prior experience selling technology hardware or software products
- Prior experience selling complex technical solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- 5 years’ experience in field customer facing sales
- 5 years’ experience in hardware or software technology sales
- 2 years’ experience selling complex technical solutions
- Prior experience selling advance technology solutions for Cisco, Microsoft, HP, Nutanix, Dell
Optional Preferred Qualifications if Industry Specific position:
- Experience selling within Commercial or Public Sector budget and procurement cycles, as appropriate
- Experience selling to (K-12; Higher Ed; Healthcare, State and Local government or Federal government customers, if appropriate)
“Recognized Native Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).”