CareersJoin the Clutch Networking Team
Solution Architect – Networking
The Networking Solution Architect role focuses on pre-sales solution design. This role is responsible for working with internal and external sales teams to plan and organize sales strategies. The incumbent analyzes the sales environment including customer expectations, competitive environment as well as the customer’s technical environment, and define actions to be performed in the sales cycle timeframe.
The Networking SA develops and maintains strategic relationships with Sales Management of the teams they support and is seen as a trusted advisor to grow business.
The Networking SA is expected to be a subject matter expert in multiple families of solutions.
The incumbent in this role operates independently using standard approaches, existing tools, templates, and resources; shares knowledge and information that may benefit the team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Is a passionate learner who demonstrates continuous learning by proactively expanding technical depth in products, solutions, and services. If pertinent, achieves certifications in advanced technologies for Clutch’s Partner Certification Requirements.
- Operates with the perspective and insight that business needs, not just technology, establish the limits on what can be achieved.
- Designs technical solutions using standard approaches, considering the customer’s infrastructure limitations and opportunities; analyzes, interprets and presents assessment results.
- Determines and defines services that complement and/or round out proposed hardware and software engagements, estimates required engineer effort.
- Uses team tools, templates, resources, and processes for maximum efficiency, productivity, consistency, and high-quality execution.
- Provides feedback to technology leaders where opportunities exist to improve offerings, design, and delivery execution.
- Conducts technology/solutions training for Clutch audiences (e.g., Sales, ISAs), using developed material.
- Contributes to the team’s knowledge base and readily shares knowledge with other FSAs, ISAs, and Sales.
- Assists new team members by answering questions and sharing expertise on the tools of the job.
- Assists new hires by answering questions and sharing information.
- Responds to questions about partner registrations, associated registration issues, and customer engagement history.
- Prioritizes time spent on opportunities based on potential return on investment.
- Produces Bills of Materials, including product maintenance; writes Statements of Work (including work estimates), RFPs, RFIs, and proposal content.
- Maintains pre-sales pipeline data, develops plans, and takes actions to move opportunities to closure.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Four-year minimum technical pre-sales or technical architecting experience
- Obtain and maintain relevant industry-standard certifications.
START YOUR CAREER AT CLUTCH
Contact us or fill out the form mentioned here, if you are interested in joining the Clutch team, we will get back to you.
"*" indicates required fields
PARTNERING FOR UNPARALLELED CYBERSECURITY SOLUTIONS
By combining the expertise of Clutch Solutions and ActZero, we offer a comprehensive suite of cybersecurity solutions that address the unique needs of your business. Together, we empower organizations to proactively defend against cybersecurity threats, detect breaches in real time, and respond effectively to protect your valuable assets.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Safeguard your business with industry-leading and affordable cybersecurity solutions from Clutch Solutions and ActZero. Contact us today to learn how we can tailor our services to meet your specific needs and ensure the security and continuity of your operations.